Friday, August 21, 2015

Curtain Call Challenge - Mason Jar Reminder

There is still time to join us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Orchard!  
You have until August 25th at 8:00 AM CDT to be inspired and share your project!

 
 masonjarcraftslove.com 

The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!

I'm back with another school themed project!  This time I wanted to create a fun pencil shaped thank you card.  I didn't have a die to use so I decided to create my own.  The card measures 6" x 2.5".  With the help of my trimmer, decorative siccors, and a corner rounder I was able to created this pencil shape.

 
Supplies: 
Paper: Crumb Cake CS (SU!), Black CS (DCWV), Berry Sorbet (PTI), Lemon Tart CS(PTI), Silver CS; Stamps: Many Thanks (Altenew); Ink: Black (Simon Says Stamps); Tools: Scor-buddy, Corner Rounder (EK Success), Pinking Decorative Scissors (Fiskars), Paper Trimmer (Fiskars); Other: Ribbon, ATG Tape

I'm also playing along with the Back To School Challenge over at:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog 

 Make sure to to check out what the rest of the Curtain Call Crew has created for you!!  

 Follow us!


 
 

3 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Ok. OK. I am freaking in love with how CUTE AND ADORABLE this is!! I am so impressed with everything about this - I love pencils and I think they represent EVERYTHING GOOD about going back to school!! So glad I got to see this - you are a marvel!!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now -
Taunya Butler
http://daisiesgirl.com

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sheri! The shape is fabulous, so cute and I love the pretty bow.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Kim S said...

SO cute!! LOVE how you put this together. The big bow is the perfect finishing touch!

 
site design by designer blogs