Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Curtain Call Challenge - Lucky

It's that time again...Curtain Time!!  We are excited to present a new
challenge, Lucky.
 
 
 
The LEAD of Lucky will be invited as a Guest Designer in our next challenge! 
 
As soon as I saw this weeks inspiration photo I remembered I had these fun St Patty dimensional stickers in my stash and just had to use them.  The papers are from Doodlebug's Kraft In Color 6x6 pad.
 
 Supplies:
Paper: White CS (Recollections), Green CS, Kraft In Color 6x6 Pad (Doodlebug); Tools: Fishtail Flags Stax (Die-Namics), Corner Rounder, Scor-Buddy; Other: 3-D St Patty's Sticker (Unknown), Enamel Dots (Recollections), ATG Tape, Foam Tape
 
I was also inspired by last weeks sketch over at Retro Sketches.

8 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super FUN!!

Creative M said...

Gorgeous card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Amy Sheffer said...

Darling! Loving that fun chevron background and the sentiment!

Marisa said...

Green is my favorite colour so I am swooning over here LOL! Fabulous BG and mix of papers.

cm said...

Sheri, what an absolutely fun, fabulous card! The shades of green are eye-catching delightful, as is that sentiment sticker! Wonderful inspiration!
Hugs~c

~amy~ said...

Lovin' all the green!

Lisa H. said...

Love this. Great use of that sketch. All the green makes me happy.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card Sheri. Love the circle greeting and the background paper... pretty green hues.

 
site design by designer blogs