Friday, April 12, 2013

Seize the Birthday Challenge #13

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Today I'm sharing a card that I created for the NEW sketch over at Seize the Birthday!!  I just {heart} their sketches and loving the fact that I'm getting a stash of birthday cards.  This week we were to create a Masculine card.  My card features papers from a new paper pad called SWAGGER by Fancy Pants Designs that I found at my LSS a few weeks back.  I also used Verve's Birthday To You Plain Jane stamp.

Supplies: 
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Blue CS, Swagger 6x6 Pad (Fancy Pants Designs); Stamps: Birthday to You Plain Jane (Verve Stamps); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Zig Zag Border Punch (Martha Stewart); Other: Twine, Brads, Foam Tape


Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. awesome card and i am loving the new paper :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your mix of patterned paper, Sheri...and who wouldn't love a little Verve?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO stinkin' cute Sheri and the lined paper in the circle looks perfect!! Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete