Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #92

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

It's time for a NEW sketch over at the
 The Deconstructed Sketch!!

This week I created a Gift Card Holder using some cool Mini Paper Bags that I picked up at Michaels.  They're 3" x 4" and you get 25 in a package...the perfect size to tuck a gift card or small treat into.
 
 Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Teal CS; Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU!); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tools: Labels Twenty One (Spellbinders), Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Nested Lacey Pennants (Spellbinders), Butterfly Die (C.C. Cutters), Paper Piercer; Other: Mini Paper Bags (Recollections), Shipping Tag, Flower, Twine, Pearls, Foam Tape
 
Here's this weeks FUN sketch designed by Jen: 

7 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

I had no idea that was a paper bag until I read your post Sheri!! Now I want some! lol This is the perfect use for this week's sketch! Great job Sheri!

Jennifer Shults said...

This is adorable Sheri! I love the colors and the clean look of everything and I adore that die behind the circle... that's gorgeous!

Thanh Vo said...

Oooooh! My favourite colour on white. This is awesome, I'm going to totally play along this week, Sheri!

scrapn_momof2 said...

I'm really loving the color of this!! Absolutely gorgeous Sheri!

Donna said...

Very pretty Sheri and a such a great gift idea :) Donna ♥ x

~*Joni said...

No way. You can take anything and make it look so darn amazing! Beautiful Sher! I love that chevron in turquoise and that butterfly is so cute!

Donna Wardle said...

This is just TOO CUTE Sheri!! I love that you made the tag to go on the bag and that beautiful turquoise colour!! WOW!!! Beautiful work honey!! Xx

 
site design by designer blogs