Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #76

Happy Thursday Everyone!!
It's time for a NEW sketch over at the
This week I created a quick & easy little Christmas Card/Tag using my Classic Circle Nestabilities and a couple punches!!
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Pure Poppy CS, Season's Greetings 6x6 Pad (Echo Park); Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU!); Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Lacey Pennants (Spellbinders), Scallop Border Punch (SU!), Snowflake Punches (Marvy), Dots Embossing Folder (Sizzix); Other: Rhinestones, Button, Floss, Foam Tape
Here's this weeks FUN sketch designed by Jen: 

Make sure to check out what the DS Girls have been up to this week!!
Amy Sheffer 


Sherry Eckblad said...

Great card Sherri. Shaped cards always scare me.

Crestajune said...

Wonderful card, Sheri! I love the papers you chose and the snowflakes are just perfect! I love every detail. Have a fantastic day!

Jennifer Shults said...

Sheri!!! I just LOVE this! Your tag is amazing and what a super great idea to use this as a tag. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Donna Wardle said...

This is just so gorgeous Sheri!! I LOVE the whole tag idea.. You my beautiful friend are so amazing and so is this tag!! Xx

Patrice said...

What a fun Christmas card, Sheri!

Anonymous said...

Great card Sherri. Shaped cards always scare me.

site design by designer blogs