Monday, June 11, 2012

The Pink Elephant Challenge #152

This week's challenge is
"Masculine Cards"

  I created a Father's Day card for this weeks challenge.  I used the cool Super Dad stamp set from Verve Stamps!!
 The papers are from the Stella Rose Hattie Papers 6x6 pad.  I also used my new Die-Namics Stacking Stars die from My Favorite Things.  Shhhhh...don't tell hubby but I kinda went on a shopping spree...can't wait to show you what else I bought!! :)
 
Recipe:
Paper: Crumb Cake CS (SU!), Brown Bazzill CS, Stella Rose Hattie Papers (My Minds Eye); Stamps: Super Dad (Verve Stamps); Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Tim Holtz); Tools: Classic Circle Nestie (Spellbinders), Die-namics Stacking Stars Die (My Favorite Things); Other: Brads, Foam Tape

Make sure to stop by The Pink Elephant Blog to see what Ella's Girls have been up to this week!!

Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

  1. Great Father's Day card Sheri. Fresh and simple. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this!! Super layout and all of the different patterns work so well together. Love the stars too!

    ReplyDelete