Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #55 / Karate Ian

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

It's time for a NEW sketch over at
 The Deconstructed Sketch!!

This weeks challenge is being sponsored by The Greeting Farm!! One random lucky winner will WIN a Single Stamp...Good Luck!!

My card features the super cute Karate Ian digi!!  I've actually had this little guy for a while since my son does Karate.  And if you didn't guess...he's a purple belt!!
 Recipe: 
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Black Bazzill CS, Sahara Sand CS (SU!); Stamps: Karate Ian digi (The Greeting Farm), Sentiment (Computed Generated); Coloring Medium: Copics; Tools: Stars Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Classic Rectangle Nestie (Spellbinders), Lacey Pennants (Spellbinders); Other: Button, Brads, Twill Ribbon, Twine, Foam Tape

Here's this weeks FUN sketch designed by Jen:

  Make sure to check out what the DS Girls have been up to this week!!
Amber Hight
Amy Sheffer 

4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

This is absolutely awesome, Sheri! I love the muted color scheme and his little belt!

Amy Sheffer said...

So adorable, Sheri! Love the dry embossed stars and the clean, crisp look!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Oh this is too stinking cute Sheri! I love the embossing and simple colors.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Oh My Gosh this is a super cool and cute card. I love the embossing. (I too love to emboss everything) and the colors are perfect. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. AJ~

 
site design by designer blogs