Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #42 / Birthdaybot

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

It's time for a NEW sketch over at the
The Deconstructed Sketch!!

This weeks card features the NEW Birthdaybot stamp set from There She Goes!! I just had to have it as soon as I saw it!! I also used A Boy's Life 6x6 pad that I picked up over at The Paper Pinwheel Company.

Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Night of Navy CS (SU!), A Boy's Life 6x6 Pad (Echo Park); Stamps: Birthdaybot (There She Goes); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics; Tools: Classic Inverted Scallop Circle Nesties (Spellbinders), Classic Circle Nesties (Spellbinders), Labels Trio (Spellbinders), Pinking Border Die (The Cat's Pajamas), Paper Piercer; Other: Button, Twine, Foam Tape


Here's this weeks FUN sketch designed by Jen:


Make sure to check out what the DS Girls have been up too this week!!


Amber Hight
Amy Sheffer - Guest Designer
Arielle Gordon
Donna Wardle
Jen Shults
Jessica Diedrich
Kadie Ensley
Lori Boyd
Pam Varnell
Sheri Gilson-{Me}

Happy Stamping!!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I love this sweet card! I need to get some "boy" images, I have the hardest time making male cards with all my girly girl stuff! LOL!

Jennifer Shults said...

This is just adorable Sheri! I love the papers you used and that robot is too stinking cute! Great job!

Donna said...

This is SOOOOOO cute Sheri!! I just LOVE everything about this gorgeous little card!! You never cease to amaze me with your talent!!! Xx

Danni said...

How fun!! So adorable!

Thanh Vo said...

Hee!!! This is so cute, Sheri! I love the papers you chose for this card.

 
site design by designer blogs