Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday Morning Sketches #11

Happy Tuesday Everyone!! It's time for a challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! This week Melissa has given us a twist and there isn't a sketch but has given us a challenge to use Ribbon. Ribbon needs to be as much of a focal point as possible or at least the biggest embellishment.

For my card I used the Katie Mushroom digital image from Little Paper Shop and made the Ribbon the only embellishment. I just love using ribbon on my projects!!

Now head over to Tuesday Morning Sketches to see what the design team created for you this week, HERE. Have a fabulous Tuesday Everyone!! :D


Recipe:

Paper: Turquoise Bazzill CS, SU Riding Hood Red CS, Classic Crest Solar White CS, Sunshine Lollipops DP (Sassafras)

Stamp: Katie Mushroom Digital Image (Little Paper Shop)

Tools: Small Classic Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Large Classic Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

Copics: BG10, BG11, BG32, E000, E00, E25, E31, E33, E39, R24, R27

Embellishments: 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Red Spica Glitter Pen (Copic), Clear Glaze Pen (Sakura), Foam Tape

Happy Stamping!!

Sheri

9 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This is so wonderful. I love that image, she's so sweet sitting on the mushroom. Fabulous color combo, too.

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is SO sweet! LOVE what you did w/ the digistamp and your color combo is so bright and fun!

Kelly Landers said...

Great colors Sheri! I love this image!

Biscuitlid said...

I love red and I love this image - it's lovely

Victoria
x

Rose said...

She is so cute! Your card is beautiful! I love the bright clear colors!

trixi b said...

I love the simplicity of this card. Combined with the colour scheme the overall look is so classy!

Ann said...

Absolutely darling, Sher! Great colors and LO!

Heather Schlatter said...

Oooo I love how you took the ribbon all the way around the card and then tied it on the side!!! Your coloring is great and I love those little papershop images!!!

Heather

~*Joni said...

Sher your ribbon interpretation is adorable!! The red and white combo is so sweet with LPS mushroom girl. Love that you left the 'shroom uncolored, it's perfect. :D

 
site design by designer blogs