Friday, June 26, 2009

The Weiman Wranglers & TPE Challenge #20

When I saw Lauren Meader's post on Monday about little Ethan I was warmed by the out reach from our stamping community. Pink Cat Studios has designed The Weiman Wranglers digital stamps to honor the life of little Ethan Weiman and raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Illinois. The Cowboy Ethan and Cowgirl Ava digital stamps can be purchased separately for $4.00 each or combined for $6.00. This is such a wonderful cause and so easy to participate in. Pink Cat Studios has raised over $1300 so far. You can learn more about little Ethan HERE. To purchase your images, please go HERE.

I used the set on this weeks TPE #20 Challenge so I could give it as much exposure as I could. The sketch this week worked perfect for the image. As soon as I saw the set I remember this DP that I saw at my LSS so I went and bought a couple sheets to play with. I distressed the papers with SU Chocolate Chip. I normally never do this technique because I don't like to get messy when I am stamping but I thought that this would be a great touch. I went through my embelli stash and found this cool rope twine and these Star Snaps. (Snaps???? I have a ton but don't think I have ever used any...lol) The "Howdy" banner is part of the set and I just edited in my photo program to be in a Antique effect which I think works great with the color scheme. Thanks for stopping in and if you haven't already purchased your set, please consider doing so.

Recipe:

Paper:SU Kraft CS, Classic Crest: Solar White CS, DP by Adornit

Stamps: Cowboy Ethan Digital Stamp (Pink Cat Studios)

Ink: SU Chocolate Chip

Tools: Small & Large Classic Circle Nestabilities

Copics: E000, E00, E95, E31, E35, E43, BG72, E47, B41, B45, 110

Embellishments: Star Snaps (Making Memories), Rope Twine, White Gel Pen, MS 0.5mm Pen, Silver Spica Glitter Pen

Happy Stamping!

Sheri

6 comments:

  1. How adorable! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri your card is just gorgeous - those images are brilliant and buying them is supporting such a good cause. Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Pink Elephant.

    If you get chance please take a look at my blog candy ...
    HERE
    (on offer till Tuesday) - I'm trying to raise awareness of Post Pals, but I've only got 13 comments at the moment! The odds of winning are very good - do join in if you have time and tell your friends too please.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri your card is totally adorable and a perfect take on my sketch too!
    Such a good cause....thanks for joining us at TPE with such a great card :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Fabulous Sheri!!! Love that you also supported a wonderful cause!!
    HUGS ~ LORi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this little cowboy is so cute!!! I just love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheri,

    Wow this card is totally great!!!! You really made a wonderful project to help spread the word about this great cause!!!!

    I am just going through all the links on my blog to make sure they all work and then in a little bit I will be posting both of the winners on my blog!!!

    Thank you so much for participating in this wonderful fundraiser in Ethan's Memory!!!!

    Also thank you so much for helping spread the word. I just checked the amount raised so far and I am so excited that we have been able to do what we have for the Make a Wish Foundation!!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete