Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps | Christmas Blocks

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Today, I have a set of tags that I created with the NEWLY released Christmas Blocks stamp set from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps.  I love adding special touches to my holiday packages!
 
 Supplies Used:
Paper: White CS, Black CS, Red Glitter CS; Stamps: Christmas Blocks (Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Coloring Medium: Copic Markers; Tools: Topped Off Tag (Confetti Cuts), Nested Circles (American Crafts), Large Stitched Circle Stackables (Lawn Fawn), Big Shot (Sizzix); Other: Ribbon, Twine, Glitter, White Crystal Drops (Nuvo), 1/8" Scor-Tape, ATG Adhesive, Pop Dots

Christmas Blocks Clear Stamp Set

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my !! This is such a great Santa !! I love the design so much !!

    ReplyDelete