Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Inktegrity Release, Day #2...


Hello Everyone !!


It's time to release another image over at Inktegrity!!

Today's image is called, Mr. Robot!!

Isn't he cute?? I just love him!! I am always on the hunt for great boy images as my son isn't too keen on all the little girlie cards I create...lol

Here are a couple cards I created with Mr. Robot...




Make sure to head over to Inktegrity to see more wonderful creations and for a sneak peak & chance to win tomorrows new image!!


Thank You for stopping by
and have a wonderful Tuesday!!


Happy Stamping!!
Sheri

6 comments:

Catherine said...

I love your cards Sheri ! I'm sure your little boy must be very impressed ! As usual you did a great job !

~*Joni said...

Sheri these are so cute! But then again, you could take an image of a stick and make it that adorable. haha! I LOVE these cards,so happy Kyle is enjoying them!!

Biscuitlid said...

both of these are fab Sheri but I'm drawn to the second one, love the patterned paper with the image I think

Victoria
x

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Those are both great cards! I especially love the first one with its metallic look.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Sheri these are so cute!!!

Donna said...

Love this robot Sheri and you have teamed him with such gorgeous papers on both cards :) Donna x

 
site design by designer blogs