Friday, April 28, 2017

Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps | So Thankful For Your Kindness

Hello Everyone!

Today I'm wrapping up being the March/April Guest Designer over at Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps...I would like to give a HUGE Thank You to Korin for giving me this fabulous opportunity the past two month!!

Now onto my final card...it features the Coneflowers and Butterfly Digital Stamp and one of my FAVORITE sentiments from the Floral Greetings stamp set.  I thought this was a perfect card for today's post.

Supplies:
Paper: White CS (Recollections), Black CS (Recollections), Pure Luxury Red Velvet CS (Gina K. Designs), Black & White Basics 6x6 Pad (My Favorite Things);  Stamps: Coneflowers and Butterfly Digital Stamp (Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps) & Floral Greetings (Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps); Ink: Black (Simon Says Stamps); Coloring Medium: Copic Markers, White Gel Pen & Black Splatter Pen (Blow Pen); Tools: Stitched Rounder Rectangle Stax (Die-Namics), Rectangle Stax (Die-Namics), Scor-Buddy, Paper Trimmer (Fiskars), Big Shot (Sizzix); Other: Ribbon, Pearls, Clear Wink of Stella (Zig), ATG Adhesive, Foam Squares
   
 Happy Stamping!! 


1 comment: