Saturday, September 17, 2016

Retro Sketches | RS232

Hello Everyone!!
 
It's time for a NEW sketch over at Retro Sketches!! 
 
This week's sketch is based off a card I created...you can find my original creation HERE.  
For my retake I created an Anniversary card for my hubby.  We will be celebrating our 23rd Wedding Anniversary next month.  I wanted to keep the design simple...I still struggle with masculine cards.  The sentiment is from the In A Big Way stamp set from Reverse Confetti and the papers are from the A Boy's Life 6x6 pad by Echo Park.

Supplies:
Paper: White CS (Recollections), Night of Navy CS (SU), A Boy's Life 6x6 Pad (Echo Park); Stamps: In A Big Way (Reverse Confetti); Ink: In The Navy (Gina K. Designs); Tools: Rectangle Stax (Die-Namics), Corner Rounder, Scor-Buddy, Paper Trimmer (Fiskars), Big Shot (Sizzix); Other: Enamel Dots, ATG Tape, Foam Tape


Make sure to stop by the Retro Sketches Blog to see what the rest of the girls have been up to!!

Happy Stamping!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary Sheri :-) I'm sure your hubby will love this super card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome 'male' card, Sheri :) ... I think you did a great job - especially as I suck at cards for men!!!
    Hope you and hubby had some time to celebrate. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I love the colours and patterns.

    ReplyDelete