Monday, June 29, 2015

The Pink Elephant Challenge #305

 
 
We are challenging you with a: 

"Anything Goes"

Today's my last official post as part of the TPE Design Team.  I have been part of this amazing team since 2009 and have recently made lots of changes to my design team line up.  I'm hoping to make time for a few new things and to craft for FUN!   I will miss the girls very much and will always be one of Ella's Girls at heart!!   I would like to THANK them for being such an AMAZING team and for making it easy to coordinate the team as well.  LOVE YOU girls...I will MISS you!!  I promise to pop back in and play along! 
 
 I made this card for my Mom when I visited my parents earlier this month.  I fell in love with this paper pad by Pebbles and just had to use the Butterflies 3 die by Paper Smooches.

Supplies:
Paper: White CS (Recollections), Black CS (Recollections), Velum, Cottage Living 6x6 Pad (Pebbles); Stamps: Tiny Tags (Papertrey Ink); Ink: Black (Simon Says Stamps); Tools: Tag Me (Confetti Cuts), Butterflies 3 (Paper Smooches), Western Star Border (Die-Namics), Circle Punch (EK Success), Scor-buddy; Other: Ribbon, Rhinestones, ATG Tape, Foam Tape

Make sure to stop by The Pink Elephant Blog to see what Ella's Girls have been up to this week!!
 
Happy Stamping!!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, as always, Sheri. You will be missed immensely, that is a given...don't be a stranger, come play with us whenever you can! Love and hugs!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sheri :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri, I have loved every minute of working with you. Thank you for your friendship, support and of course your creative inspiration! Best wishes in all life's adventures. Much love!! kadie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheri, first gorgeous card! Going to miss you on the TPE team! Thank you for the awesome coordinating and organizing of TPE. Thank you for your friendship too. I'm glad you're just a blog away anytime I want to see your creations, say "hello" and get inspired! Good luck in all your future endeavors crafty and otherwise. Love & Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheri, I've fallen behind in commenting (June was crazy and July has started out in similar fashion!), but because I follow you via Feedly, all your marvelous creations have received plenty of oohing and ahhing, gazing and admiring! I'm soooo sad to see you leave TPE, as whenever I think of this site, your name pops right to mind! You will be missed immensely! On the plus side, I know where to find you! Your thanks card: stylish and classy...just like you!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is just amazing! Love the layers!

    ReplyDelete