Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Deconstructed Challenge #182

Happy New Years Everyone!!

It's time for a NEW sketch over at the
 
Today,  I created a monochromatic birthday card featuring a sentiment from the LJD Celebrate You stamp set from My Favorite Things
 
 Supplies:
Paper: White CS (Recollections), Real Red CS (SU!), Fresh Prints DSP Stack (SU!); Stamps: LJD Celebrate You (My Favorite Things); Ink: Real Red (SU!); Tools: Pierced Circle Stax (Die-Namics), Pierced Traditional Tag Stax (Die-Namics); Other: Twine (Martha Stewart), Pearls (Kaiser Craft), ATG Tape, Foam Tape
 
 
  Make sure to check out was the DS Girls have been up to this week!!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the red & white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice. I like that you just used the two colors. That's something I find to be really difficult but you nailed it!!

    ReplyDelete