Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Deconstruced Sketch Challenge #163

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

It's time for a NEW sketch over at the

 The Deconstructed Sketch!!   

This week I created a monochromatic birthday card for my Hubby!!  I love the clean design and this sketch was so much fun to play with!!

 Supplies:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Black Bazzill CS, Vellum, Metallic Print 6x6 Pad (My Minds Eye); Stamps: LJD Celebrate You (My Favorite Things); Ink: Black (Simon Says Stamps); Tools: Pierced Square Stax (Die-Namics), Pierced Fishtail Flags Stax (Die-Namics), Fishtail Flags Stax (Die-Namics); Other: Button, Twine, Metal Dots, ATG Tape, Foam Tape
 

http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.com/2014/07/seeing-yellow-birthdays.html

Make sure to check out what the DS Girls have been up to this week!!

 



7 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is just GORGEOUS!! Love the beautiful paper!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Sheri... love how bold and graphic the stripes and polka dots are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your b/w card Sheri. Nice papers and great take on the sketch. This is a wonderful masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, thanks for linking this beauty us with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so striking with the black and white! Very classy!!
    I'm so glad you played along with us at Seize the Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous black and white creation! Great mix of papers and I love those embellishments! So happy you could join us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! In fact, I love it so much that I CASEd it here:

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2590602?&cat=500&ppuser=373714

    Thanks so much for sharing your fun ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete