Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge # 161

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

It's time for a NEW sketch over at the

 The Deconstructed Sketch!!  


This week I created a masculine Thank You card featuring Kelly Purkey's Dude stamp set that was included in one of Simon Says Stamp kits that I picked up last year for Father's Day.  I just LOVE Jen's sketch this week!

 Supplies:
Paper: Kraft CS (Papertrey), Brown Bazzill (CS), Classic Calico Collection (Studio Calico); Stamps: Dude (Simon Says Stamps - Kelly Purkey); Ink: Espresso Truffle (Memento); Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Fishtail Flags Stax (Die-Namics), Fishtail Flags Layers Stax (Die-Namics); Other: Veneer Stars, Glossy Accents (Ranger), ATG Tape, Foam Tape
 

 Make sure to check out what the DS Girls have been up to this week!!

 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this Sheri! It's such the perfect guy card, but still pretty enough for anyone else too! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monochromatic palate. Great take on the sketch and I love your paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri I love this! Such a wonderful masculine color combo (though really I think it's unisex) and FANTASTIC coordination of patterns - seriously brilliant!

    ReplyDelete