Tuesday, April 22, 2014

By LORi Designs: April NEW Release Blog Hop

Happy Hop Day!! 

Today over at By LORi Designs we are introducing the newest batch of Puddle Jumpers to join the BLD family!!

My card features the super cute NEWLY released Puddle Jumper Scout!!  I thought he would make a perfect Father's Day card.  I used papers from the Strong 6x6 Pad from Authentique along with a Father's Day sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes by Stampin' Up!.

 Supplies:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Night of Navy CS (SU!), Strong 6x6 Pad (Authentique); Stamps: Puddle Jumper Scout, Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU!); Ink: Denim (Adirondack); Coloring Medium: Copic Markers; Tools: Mini Tabs Quartet (Die-Namics), Woven EF (Lifestyle Crafts); Other: Metal Dots, ATG Tape, Foam Tape


Now what's a hop without PRIZES?? 

The winner will receive THREE images
 of their choice from the April release!!  YAY!!

All you need to do is leave some love at each stop along the hop by Saturday (April 26th) Midnight EST. The winner will be announced on the BLD blog on Sunday (April 27th)

Good luck and Happy Hopping!!


14 comments:

  1. So cute! Perfect for the fisherman. I love the color combo you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scout is so cute. He made me chuckle. Looks very proud of his fish. Love the layers and colours you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love this card, Sheri! When I saw him on Lori's blog for the debut, I was thinking I need him for Father's Day! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your card...he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is just the cutest! Love your layout; the papers and that texture. Another cute PJ card, Sheri!! hugs, kadie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little guy and a super cute card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. I love the paper choices. Cute image too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cute card! Love your paper choices and coloring. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! I love the colours and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card! Fun new images too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors, super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First, the image is so adorable! I like the colors you used on the card. The textures and papers go well together. Very CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Sheri, I have been so slammed with stuff that I have failed to leave a comment lately! However, I have been following you! This card is so cute! The papers work so well together and your coloring is remarkable as always. Hope life is being good to you! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete