Sunday, December 1, 2013

IHP Guest Designer

I'm super excited to announce that I will be Guest Designing for the month of December and January over at i {heart} papers!!  Thank you so much Kate for inviting me!!

For my first project I created a FUN gift card holder using a few of the NEWLY Reverse Confetti goodies that you can find at IHP.  The holder was created using the new Confetti cuts Sweet Treat Tent and Tag Me dies. I also used the Tinsel 'n Trim stamp set.

Supplies:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, 'Tis The Season (My Minds Eye); Stamps: Tinsel 'n Trim; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tools: Sweet Treat Tent (Confetti Cut), Tag Me (Confetti Cut), Circle Punch; Other: Button, Sequins, Grosgrain Ribbon, White Hemp Twine (Hemptique), Scor-Tape, Foam Tape

http://iheartpapers.com/

Happy Stamping!!

4 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Congrats on the guest designer! Love your tag.

Stacey Schafer said...

darling projects, Sheri! welcome to IHP! you are going to make their products SHINE!

i {heart} papers said...

So excited to have you on board! I can't wait to see all your projects over the coming 2 months!

whoistracy said...

So sweet Sheri! We're excited to have you as our guest these next two months!!

 
site design by designer blogs