Friday, December 13, 2013

Gift Card Holders

Happy Friday Everyone!!

I'm here with a quick & easy project using some fun products that can be found over at i {heart} papers!!  

I have a few people on my gift list this year that will be receiving gift cards and I wanted a fun way to present them so I came up with these.  The sentiments are from the new Tinsel 'n Trim from Reverse Confetti and the papers are from the Peace Joy Love 6x6 by Lawn Fawn.

Supplies:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Pure Poppy CS (Papertrey), Peace Joy Love 6x6 (Lawn Fawn); Stamps:  Tinsel 'n Trim (Reverse Confetti); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tools: Tag Me (Confetti Cut), Petite Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Snowflake Punch (Martha Stewart), Circle Punch; Other: Twine, Pearls, Scor-Tape, Foam Tape

http://iheartpapers.com/
 
Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun way to give those gc's! I think the packaging you made is a gift itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri...These are wonderful gift card holders! They have so many accents that make them extra special! Thanks for the countless inspiration!

    ReplyDelete