Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #114

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

It's time for a NEW sketch over at the 

 The Deconstructed Sketch!!

 This week I created a birthday card featuring sentiments from the Celebrate Cake Set from Reverse Confetti!!

Supplies:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Going Gray CS (SU!), In Bloom 6x6 Pad (My Minds Eye); Stamps: Celebrate Cake (Reverse Confetti); Ink: Going Gray (SU!); Tools: Classic Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Simply Scallops Medium (Die-Namics); Other: Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Foam Tape

Here's this weeks FUN sketch designed by Jen:


Make sure to check out what the DS Girls have been up to this week!! 

 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sheri. Love the papers, color combo and the pretty ribbon bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super beautiful!! I love that paper stack!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness you are a busy lady today! I LOVE all your cards today - so much creativity going on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sheri! I love pink and grey together. One of my favorite color combos.

    ReplyDelete