Monday, May 13, 2013

The Pink Elephant Challenge #199

  This weeks Challenge theme is: 
"Masculine Birthday"
 
This week I created a card for "Dad" featuring papers from DCWV's Tattered Time matstack and the Super Dad stamp set from Verve Stamps.
 
 Supplies:
Paper: Kraft CS (Papertrey), Brown Bazzill CS, Tattered Time Matstack (DCWV); Stamps: Super Dad (Verve Stamps); Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Tim Holtz); Tools: Ribbon Banner Die (Verve Stamps); Other: Twill, Brads, Foam Tape
 
I also played along with: 
Make sure to stop by The Pink Elephant Blog to see what Ella's Girls have been up!!

Happy Stamping!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-uo3HKfeFGZE/TaslagdrQrI/AAAAAAAAFyA/KwxxPFraxy8/s1600/Signature2.png
 

9 comments:

Sara I. said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sheri. Love the papers and fab sketch!

Danni said...

Awesome card!! Fabulous job!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Gorgeous Sheri! Great take on the sketch.

Melissa Craig said...

What a great matstack! I gotta find that one. This is such a beautiful card.

Bridie Payne said...

Fantastic card, I love the color scheme

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Creative M said...

A FANTASTIC card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥



Kate Swanson said...

Hi Sheri! I can't seem to find your email anywhere on your site ... Could you please email me? I have a question for you! Thank you!!! - Kate (kate@artimpressions.com)

Deanna Dean said...

This is a great masculine card..love the papers! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday.

Glenda J said...

Perfect take on the sketch and a fabulous masculine card. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

 
site design by designer blogs