Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #103

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

It's time for a NEW sketch over at the
 
Today's card was super quick & easy to put together as there was no stamping involved!!  I used some cool new goodies from My Minds Eye...just love the coordinating papers and Decorative Button packs that are available.  Tangerine seems to be my favorite color right now...I'm even sporting a Tangerine & Tan COACH purse these days....LOL
 
 Supplies:
 Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Orange Zest CS (Papertrey), The Sweetest Thing Tangerine 6x6 Pad (My Minds Eye); Tools: Simply Scallops Medium die (Die-Namics), Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax (Die-Namics), Double Ended Banner Die (Die-Namics); Other: Satin Ribbon, The Sweetest Thing Decorative Buttons (My Minds Eye), Brads, Rhinestones, Foam Tape

Here's this weeks FUN sketch designed by Jen:
 
 
Make sure to check out what the DS Girls have been up to this week!! 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Sheri, this is wonderful!!! You have me wishing I'd picked up the accessories to go with the MME paper packs!! LOL! Thanks for enabling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very delightful little card and color choices!
    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE tangerine!! This is such a beautiful summer design, Sheri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite color....A beautiful card! Great take on the sketch!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Sheri. Ilove your citrus-y colours.

    ReplyDelete