Thursday, April 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink April Blog Hop Challenge

**This is my second post today, if you are looking for this weeks Deconstructed Sketch Challenge...you can find it here.**

In the last few weeks to help find my MOJO I've been trying to play along with some challenges just for FUN!  I've never had a chance to play along with Papertrey's Blog Hop Challenges and I had a little extra time on my hands this morning so I thought that I would give it a try.  This months challenge is to create a project featuring something "Tilted"

I decided to create a CAS - One Layer card using some supplies from Papertrey.  I used strips of scrap Pink Patterns Paper 6x6 papers and a sentiment from the Fillable Frames 5 set.  I stamped it in Berry Sorbet Ink and added some coordinating ribbon and a few rhinestones for a touch of sparkle.

 Supplies:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Pink Patterns Paper 6x6 (Papertrey); Stamps: Fillable Frames 5 (Papertrey); Ink: Berry Sorbet (Papertrey); Tools: Corner Rounder; Other: Ribbon (Papertrey), Rhinestones

Blog-hop-logo
Blog-hop-inspiration 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!!

5 comments: