Monday, March 4, 2013

The Pink Elephant Challenge #189 / SSSC179

  This weeks Challenge is a:
"Inspiration Photo"

All you have to do is look at the photo above and be 
 inspired to create whatever you'd like.
 
I love the colors in this weeks Inspiration Photo!!  I immediately reached for the Breeze 6x6 Pad from My Minds Eye that I picked up at Michaels a few months back.  This is my first time cutting into it and I just love this color combo...perfect for Springtime!!

Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Going Gray CS (SU!), Breeze 6x6 Pad (My Minds Eye); Tools: Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Doily Detail Set (Papertrey), Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Corner Rounder, Sentiment Flag Die (Lil' Inkers); Other: Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Foam Tape

I also played along with:
 
Make sure to stop by The Pink Elephant Blog to see what Ella's Girls have been up to this week!!

Happy Stamping!!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-uo3HKfeFGZE/TaslagdrQrI/AAAAAAAAFyA/KwxxPFraxy8/s1600/Signature2.png

5 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

This is gorgeous, Sheri! I've been meaning to do a grey and yellow palette for awhile and I think this just inspired me!

Bridie Payne said...

Stunning color scheme and your butterfly is beautiful.

scrapn_momof2 said...

Love this color combo Sheri! Beautiful card and lovely little butterfly.

Stacey Schafer said...

ooh, la la! love this, Sheri!...that bow is fabulous:)

Chris D. said...

Wow! Your card is absolutely stunning!

 
site design by designer blogs