Friday, December 21, 2012

May your Holidays SPARKLE!

Happy Friday Everyone!!

So are you READY for the holidays??  I still have a few more things to get done before the BIG day next week...

As usual I waited to the very last minute to whip of some cards for my family & friends...I decided to go in a very 'Quick & Easy' direction as I scrambled to get them in the mail last weekend.  Here's what I came up with...the papers are from Carta Bella's Winter Fun collection and the sentiment is from My Favorite Things Seasonal Sentiments set.

Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Scarlet Jewel (PTI), Buckaroo Blue CS (SU!), Winter Fun (Carta Bella); Stamps: Seasonal Sentiments (My Favorite Things); Ink: Bravo Burgundy (SU!); Tools: Labels Twenty One (Spellbinders); Other: Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Foam Tape

Happy Stamping!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sheri, love these colours and papers together, a really elegant design :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,Beautiful & Elegant!Love it!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! I agree, very elegant!!

    ReplyDelete