Wednesday, December 19, 2012

By LORi Designs Challenge - BLD36

**This is my second post today, please scroll down for my All That Scraps Challenge post** 

It's time for a NEW Challenge over at By LORi Designs...this week is a "Color Challenge"...you just need to use RED & GREEN on your creations!!
 
My card features the SUPER DUPER ADORABLE
 
 Recipe:
 Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Pure Poppy CS (Papertrey), Wonder DP Collection (Authentique); Stamps: Lollipop Snow Family digi (By LORi Designs), Christmas Sentiments digi (By LORi Designs); Tools: Classic Circle Nestie (Spellbinders), Tags Trio (Spellbinders); Other: Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glitter, Foam Tape
 
 Make sure to head over to the By LORi Designs Challenge blog to check out some more super duper cute samples and for all the Challenge Deets!! We can't wait to see your fabulous creation!!

Happy Stamping!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sheri, love this sweet little snow family and your scrummy papers :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply adorable.. I am lovin the snowman images this season.
    I was wondering where you got your badge for your posts. I would like to make one of my own.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete