Monday, November 19, 2012

The Pink Elephant Challenge #175

This weeks Challenge is a:
"Giving Thanks Theme"
 
My card features the super sweet Pure Innocence Li'l Pumpkin stamp from My Favorite Things along with a sentiment from the Many Minis Holiday set by Taylored Expression.  The papers are from My Minds Eye's Honey Cake 6x6 pad and I used the MOJO267 for inspiration.

Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Brown Bazzill CS, Honey Cake 6x6 Pad (My Minds Eye); Stamps: Pure Innocence Li'l Pumpkin (My Favorite Things), Many Mini Holiday Set (Taylored Expressions; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa; Coloring Medium: Copic Markers; Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Lacey Pennants (Spellbinders), Border Punch (Fiskars); Other: Candy Does, Button, Floss, Foam Tape

Make sure to stop by The Pink Elephant Blog to see what Ella's Girls have been up to this week!!  

Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment