Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #77

Happy Thursday Everyone!!
It's time for a NEW sketch over at the
This week I created a quick & easy Christmas card using a sentiment from My Favorite Things.  The papers are from Authentique's Festive 6x6 pad.
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Pure Poppy CS (Papertrey), Festive 6x6 Pad (Authentique); Stamps: Sentiment from October Triple Scoop Free Set (My Favorite Things); Ink: Pure Poppy (Papertrey); Tools: Classic Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Snowflake Punches (Marvy), Scallop Border Punch (SU!), Die-Namics Fishtail and Fishtail Layer Dies (My Favorite Things), Dot Embossing Folder (Sizzix); Other: Rhinestone, Glitter, Foam Tape
Here's this weeks FUN sketch designed by Jen: 
Make sure to check out what the DS Girls have been up to this week!!
Amy Sheffer 


Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous take on this week's sketch, Sheri! Love the beautiful layered snowflake!

Jennifer Shults said...

Sheri this is wonderful! I just adore the papers and the wonderful stamping in red. This just rocks!

Crestajune said...

I love this card, Sheri! The papers, the snowflake, the red stamping... all fabulous! I also really want that MFT set, but can't make up my mind what to get to reach the 60.00 mark... to many fantastic choices. ;)
Have a wonderful day!

Danni said...

This is fabulous! What a great holiday card!!

jordanbev5 said...

Love it!

Stacey Schafer said...

beautiful, Sheri! I've been eyeing that set from MFT, too!

site design by designer blogs