Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #54 / Bug & Roo Little Artist


Happy Thursday Everyone!!

It's time for a NEW sketch over at the
 
This week I created a card featuring the adorable NEW Little Artist image from the Bug & Roo Collection over at By LORi Designs!!  Isn't she adorable with her little paint pallet?!?!  The fun sentiment, "You Paint My Heart Happy", was this months Triple Scoop Free Set at My Favorite Things.  The papers are from the Lime Twist: Life of the Party pad by My Minds Eye.
 
Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Pure Poppy CS, Lime Twist: Life of the Party Paper (My Minds Eye); Stamps: Little Artist (By LORi Designs), Sentiment (My Favorite Things); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics; Tools: Classic Circle Nestie (Spellbinders), Paper Piercer; Other: Twine (Martha Stewart), Pearls, Foam Tape

Here's this weeks FUN sketch designed by Jen:
 
 
 
   Make sure to check out what the DS Girls have been up to this week!!
Amber Hight
Amy Sheffer 


3 comments:

  1. Super adorable! Love that sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sheri!! I adore your take on this layout too! Hugs and happy weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little artist, she is so adorable

    ReplyDelete