Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Wishes!!

Hello Everyone!!

Today over at ABC Toys and Crafts I am sharing a quick & easy Pillow Box treat holder. You can create your pillow box from a die like I did or there are many templates available. Once I had my pillow box cut out I created a belly band using some printed cardstock and my Martha Stewart Edge Punch Drippy Goo. I then stamped Halloween Wishes from the Hero Arts Clear Design Stamps Happy Halloween with Tsukineko Memento Black Ink and punched it out with an oval punch. To give it a little texture I embossed it with my Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Forest Branches. I also added a glittered bat, rhinestones, and ribbon.


Current ABC Toys and Craft Specials:


Shop Now!

25% off Martha stewart Punches
40% off KI Memories Stamps
Free shipping on orders over $55
Clear Stamp Sets Ship Free (sets value must be 12.00 or more to qualify)
10% savings are reflected in the prices.
Come check all the new goodies and all time faithful items you need.

and

Don't forget to check out the latest Design Team Challenge going on NOW!!


Happy Stamping!!

3 comments:

  1. Fun, simple and practical. My type of project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project Sheri! The paper is cool and the ribbon! Just love it all!

    ReplyDelete