Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #25

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

It's time for a NEW sketch over at
The Deconstructed Sketch!!

This week I had fun creating a card that involved no coloring!! Sometimes it's a nice change to use sentiments as the focal point on a card. The sentiment I used is from the Sincere Sentiments set by Stampin' Up and the papers are from one of my favorite My Minds Eye collections, Stella And Rose - Mabel.

Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Brown Bazzill CS, Stella And Rose Mabel DP Collection (My Minds Eye); Stamps: Sincere Salutations (SU!); Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Tools: Petite Oval Nesties (Spellbinders), Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart); Other: Hand Died Crinkle Ribbon (The Pink Petal Designs), Pearls, Lace Doily, Foam Tape

Here's this weeks FUN sketch designed by Jen:


Make sure to check out what the DS Girls have been up too this week!!

The Deconstructed Sketch Girls
Happy Stamping!!

    9 comments:

    1. SHERI!!! I love this! You have such a way with this paper pad, lol. I think I can recall all the DS cards you've made with it and all of them are fantastic. This one is no exception!! I love the doily as well... perfect touch for the circle. GREAT work hon!

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is amazing ! Love the doily and gorgeous butterfly - the papers are beautiful and love the touch of the brown pearls! xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. Gorgeous!! Just a stunning card!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Ok...This is my fave for this week!! SHERI!!! It's gorgeous and that doesn't even begin to cover it!! Beautiful card honey!! You rock! Xx

      ReplyDelete
    5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [28 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

      ReplyDelete
    6. Ah, simply beautiful elegance, Sheri! Love the striped panel in the background, it highlights the sentiment perfectly! Love the doily, too!

      ReplyDelete
    7. How pretty! Love the doily in the back and the butterfly accent! Great job with the sketch!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Oh Sher this is beeeeautiful! I love your work with Jen's sketches - a match made in card heaven. :) Wonderful job - must buy some doilies now!!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Goodness this is BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors and that pretty seam binding!

      ReplyDelete