Monday, August 1, 2011

The Pink Elephant Challenge #110

This week is a
SKETCH Challenge!!
One lucky random winner will win a
$25 Gift Certificate to the There She Goes Clear Stamp Store!!


Ella's girls had the honor of picking out a stamp set out from the TSG store...I picked the adorable Flying By set!! Thanks Jessica!! To create my card shape I used my Grand Classic & Scallop Circle Dies. I love using the larger dies to create fun card shapes.

Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Pure Poppy CS (PTI), Thrift Shop DP(October Afternoon); Ink: Pure Poppy (PTI), Antique Linen Distress Ink (Tim Holtz); Tools: Grand Classic & Scallop Circle Nesties (Spellbinders), Classic Rectangle Nesties (Spellbinders), Oval Punch (SU!), Paper Piercer, Distress Tool, Copics, Other: Satin Ribbon, Twine, Pearls, Glitter, Foam Tape


Make sure to stop by The Pink Elephant Blog to see what Ella's Girls have been up to this week!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment