Monday, July 4, 2011

The Pink Elephant Challenge #106


**This is my second post today, please scroll down for my Whimsie Doodles Sneak Peak **

It's a Color Challenge!!
Use
Red, White & Blue
on your cards & projects!!

This weeks sponsor is
Fred She Said!!
One lucky random winner will win a

$20 Gift Certificate to the Fred She Said Store!!

My card features Emma the Skipper!! I choose the pre-coloured set!! These make for quick & easy cards. I love the fact that some of their images have that option!!

Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Brilliant Blue CS (SU!), Real Red CS (SU!), I Heart America DP (Best Creation Inc); Stamps: Emma the Skipper digi (Fred She Said); Tools: Classic & Scallop Rectangle Nesties, Lacey Pendants (Spellbinders), Heart Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Scallop Border Punch (Fiskars); Other: Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearls, Foam Tape


Make sure to stop by The Pink Elephant Blog to see what Ella's Girls have been up to this week!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment