Monday, June 6, 2011

The Pink Elephant Challenge #102


"Here Comes the Bride"


This weeks sponsor is our very own
Lori Boyd of By LORi Designs!!

Ella's Girls are not only showcasing the sweet & adorable
Bride & Groom image from BLD's Sugar Sticks Collection but ONE lucky random winner will receive this set!!
Thanks Lori!!
***
TPE NEWS

As of today, TPE is going back to being a WEEKLY Challenge!! YAY!! We would also like to introduce our 3 newest members of the TPE family... Frances Rodriguez, Lysa Rohrer, & Margie Cortina!! Welcome Ladies!! We are so excited to have you here!!

***
For my card this week I used the classic White & Silver color combo. To give her dress some extra sparkle, I painted it with Sheer Shimmer Spritz. I have to thank my buddy Virginia for showing me this little trick. By using a small paint brush I was able to apply it to the areas I wanted and not all over using it as a spray. Thanks V!!

Recipe:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Silver CS, DP (Unknown); Stamps: Bride & Groom Sugar Sticks Set (By Lori Designs); Tools: Classic Oval Nestie (Spellbinders), Birds & Swirls Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Scallop Trim Border Punch (SU!), Copics; Other: Sheer Ribbon, Pearls,
Atyou Spica Clear Glitter Pen, Sheer Shimmer Spritz (Tsukineko), Foam Tape

Make sure to stop by The Pink Elephant Blog to see what Ella's Girls have been up to this week!!

Happy Stamping!!

3 comments: