Monday, April 4, 2011

The Pink Elephant Challenge #97

***This is my second post today, please scroll down for my Whimsie Doodles Sneak Peak post***

"Easter"

Our very own Arielle Gordon has started her own digi store called the Wax Fruit Co !! Not only did we get to play with some of her fabulous images but she will be sponsoring us the next two weeks!!

My card features theTulip Jar image and a sentiment from the Easter Blessings set.

Recipe: Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Purple Bazzill CS, Aqua Bazzill CS, DP (Making Memories); Stamps: Tulip Jar & Easter Blessing digis (Wax Fruit Co); Tools: Scallop border Punch (SU!), Petite Oval & Scallop Petite Oval Nesties (Spellbinders), Tags Trio (Spellbinders), Paper Piercer, Copics; Other: Grosgrain Ribbon, Button, Floss, Rhinestones, Doily, Foam Tape

I will also be entering the card in the following Challenges:
ESS124
EIC133

Happy Stamping!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take using Arielle's image and the Etsy inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty Sheri!! hugs- LORi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri this is stunning!!!! This is the perfect spring card. I am loving the doily. I'm seeing those everywhere these days. I need to get some. Thank you for playing along my friend!!!

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Sheri! I love everything about it...thanks for joining us at Etsy this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I think the doily is a perfect touch and I love yor rbon tretment. Both things go to really show off the image.

    ReplyDelete