Monday, September 13, 2010

Trick-or-Treat!!

Hello Everyone!!

Today I have a fun little "Trick-or-Treat" to share with you. I made this little matchbook filled with a yummy treat!! These would be perfect for your child's classmates or even your co-workers!! I used the new Halloween Mini's set by Whimsie Doodles.

Recipe:
Paper: Black Bazzill CS, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Happy Halloween DP (Echo Park); Stamps: Halloween Mini's Set (Whimsie Doodles); Tools: Copics, Classic & Petite Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scor-Pal; Other: Fiber, Brad, Foam Tape, Candy


Happy Stamping!!

3 comments:

  1. Sherbear this is sooo cute! I love this little guy paired with the dp and fibers. What a cute matchbook!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Sheri!! I love that image and the paper. I have not seen or done a matchbook before. I think I may have to try one for a event coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute and I have been eyeing that little digi halloween set for awhile I might just have to break down and buy it. Love how you did the wrappers ~ did you use a tutorial from somewhere for it?

    ReplyDelete