Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Crafty Little Place by DCRU Challenge #53

**This is my second post today, please scroll down for my Whimsie Tuesday Tutorial**


This week is a theme challenge...
FOOD !!


The Design Team worked with the yummy food inspired Nana's Kitchen DP by DCWV this week!! Claudia has put together a sampler pack which includes 10 sheets of 6x6 for $2.50!! These sampler packs are a fabulous way to check out new paper collections!!


For my project I decided to make a fun Tag that could be tied to a Back to School yummy treat!! Another fun idea would be to slip a tea bag behind the image in the fun pocket I created. The tag can then could be used as a fun bookmark.

The tag was first cut out of chipboard for the extra strength and then covered with the yummy papers. I used the Super Scallop Tag Die by Sizzix and the new Back to School Lucy Puddle Jumper by Lori Boyd for Claudia & Co!!

Recipe items found in the DCRU Store:
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Nana's Kitchen DP (DCWV); Stamps: Back to School Lucy Puddle Jumper (Claudia & Co); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics; Other: Baby Blue Manila Tag, Buttons (Kioshi Collection

Make sure to stop by A Crafty Little Place by DCRU to see what the rest of the DT has created for you!!

I also wanted to remind you that Claudia is having a FABULOUS Copic sale going on this week until 8/28....you won't want to miss it!!


Happy Stamping!!

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she's sooo cute Sher! Fabulous idea making a tag with the papers, the blues are soooo soothing together. :) Hope day 2 of Mr. K's week is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sheri, this tag is adorable and I love that little puddle jumper stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! LOVE the tage within the tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little tag. The colors are nice and soft. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable.. I have always loved Lori's images.. So sweet..Great job Sheri.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, another great tag!! You color up those PJ's better than anyone Sheri! And I love those papers!

    ReplyDelete