Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bee Crafty Freebie

Happy Sunday Everyone!!

Have you seen the FUN new FREEBIE
that is being offered over at Bee Crafty??

Recipe:
Paper: Classic Crest Solar White CS, Brown Bazzill CS, Pink Bazzill CS, Plaid DP (DCWV); Stamp: Easter Bunny Digital Image (Bee Crafty); Tools: Classic & Petite Scallop Circle Nestabilties (Spellbinders), Paper Piercer, Corner Rounder; Copics: B0000, E43, G40, RV000, RV10, RV32, Y0000, Y000, Y00, Y21, YG03, YG11; Embellishments: Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Foam Tape

Also, don't forget to check out our current challenge, HERE.

Happy Stamping!!
Sheri

2 comments:

  1. Sheri, what a gorgeous and simple card - it is so clean and neat, yet so elegant! I have that paper and you know what - my card never looked as gorgeous as this! What a lovely image; you really bring in the cutest way to align your papers with that corner rounder - it's just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card. I know I commented on it somewhere else too because I thought it was so wonderful. It's great great great!

    ReplyDelete