Friday, January 15, 2010

How about A Whimsie Doodles Special Discount??

***This is my Second Whimsie Doodles Post today, Please scroll down to see This weeks Whimsie Wednesday Challenge Card***


Hello Everyone!!

I just wanted to share some exciting news for my followers!! Melyssa has given me the opportunity to share a 20% Discount off your Whimsie Doodles purchases for a limited time!!

Haven't gone digi yet...Whimsie Doodles now has Rubbah too!!


Now hurry on over, 20% off EVERYTHING in the store!!

Use Discount Code: SHERI20
**Make sure the discount code is in all caps.
Does not apply to shipping/handling of red rubber stamps**

Offer expires Feb 4th (midnight, EST)

2 comments:

  1. Sheri, these are sooo cute! I will have to convince hubby that I need really cute rubber stamps before the sale ends! ;d

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Sheri how could you do this to me? you already keep displaying the most fabulous cards ever and now you add a discount code too! Bad bad girl!!!

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete