Sunday, January 31, 2010

Big News...

Happy Sunday Everyone!!

Today, I finally get to Announce some BIG news that
I've had to keep top secret for the last week...

I have been asked by Claudia Harvey of Die Cuts R Us
to be part of her Design Team!! Thanks so much Claudia!!

I would also like to Congratulate Joni, Hannah, and Heather
for being selected!! I have worked with each of
these girls and they are amazing designers!!

Die Cuts R Us is an Online store that carries tons
of my favorite Products!! I am super excited
and can't wait to get started!!

Die Cuts R Us

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Sheri! No surprise to me...your work is fab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sheri! It is well deserved! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri, that is excellent news. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheri, congratulations! Your work is so amazing - it'll be great to see more all over blog world. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I have your blog in my feedly favorites and love all your cards and posts!

    I just saw you visited my blog for DCRU and I fixed my linking to your blog! WOO HOO!! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheri,
    Welcome to the team! I'm so excited, and can't wait to see all the wonderful inspiration you will bring to the team and our readers!

    Claudia (DCRU)

    ReplyDelete