Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bee Crafty Challenge #21

It's time for another fun challenge over at Bee Crafty!!

This fortnight's challenge is Thank You Cards!!

To play you must
make a Thank You Card (or non-card item.) It must include DIGI somewhere but you don't have to use a 'Bee Crafty' image.

Here's mine using the Sweet Cupcake Card Template that you can find, HERE.


Make sure to head over to Bee Crafty to see all the fabulous creations by the Design Team!!

Happy Stamping!!
Sheri

Paper: SU Chocolate Chip CS, SU Pretty In Pink CS
Template: Cupcake Note Card Template (Bee Crafty)
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU)
Tools: Candy Cane Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Tags Trio (Spellbinders)
Embellishments: Pink & Red Glitter, SU Pretty In Pink Ribbon, Button, Floss, Foam Tape

12 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! Such a cheerful card, with it's glittery - it just makes me smile! Wonderfully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good enough to eat! Lovely idea to use the cupcakes as a thank you card, great sparkle too. Thanks for a super design for Bee Crafty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Excellent colour choice too

    Sparkletastic
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious Sheri! I love all the glitter. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dang! That looks good enough to eat! LOL! Awesome...but then again I am NOT surprised at all! I love ALL your work Miss Thang!

    I am finally catching up making my blog rounds because I've been HORRIBLE in the past. Now I'm free of "things to do" and can blurf! :D

    Happy New Year chica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUMMY CARD~ and the cb embossing stripes on the cake... cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH! This is adorable! Nice details! Looks yummy, now I want a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jan [LA 05:26pm, NY 08:26pm] - 03 Jan [UK 01:26am, OZ 12:26pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  9. AW, SHERI! Thanks for sharing your link to the cupcake, that is adorable! LOVE the sparkle!

    Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty, and I love the bling and glittery frosting! This is great, I love your bow tying too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the scrummiest cupcake ***EVER*** Sheri, it looks good enough to eat lol! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete