Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bee Crafty Challenge # 19

Hello Everyone!!

It's time for a fun challenge over at Bee Crafty!!

This fortnight's challenge is Christmas Extras'. This can be anything (gift tags, decorations, handmade gifts, etc...) The possibilities are endless and we can't wait to see what you create!!

For my project, I created an
altered Journal. I was walking around the craft store and found this green journal in the dollar bin and decided that I would alter it for a quick present.

With a couple pieces of card stock, a sheet of decorative paper, and some ribbon I had the outside altered within minutes. I just added the Whimsical Girl Snowman image cut out with circle nesties and embellished with some rhinestones, Snowflake, and a button.

Make sure to stop by Bee Crafty to check out the Design Team's fabulous creations!!

Happy Stamping!!
Sheri

Recipe:
Paper: SU Baroque Burgundy CS, SU Pink Pirouette CS, Classic Crest Solar White CS, Eskimo Kiss DP (Basic Grey)
Stamps: Whimsical Girl Snowman Digital Image (Bee Crafty)
Tools: Classic & Petite Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Paper Piercer, Snowflake Punch (Marvy-Yellow)
Copics: BG0000, BG10, BG11, BG32, E000, E00, E30, E33, E35, E99, N3, N6, R20, RV0000, RV10, RV11, RV32, RV69, YG93, YR07
Embellishments: Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Button, White 3D Paint (Scribbles), Glitter, Foam Tape
Other: $ Journal


13 comments:

  1. Totally fab, Sheri! It's grat great gift idea and inexpensive too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous altered notebook hun!
    I'm working on a project at the moment, but can't post until Tuesday - teehee!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's just gorgeous Sheri - someone will be very lucky to receive this too

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Sheri! I love all the fab details

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Sheri it's gorgeous. Wish someone would make me one of these - I love it.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully designed and decorated, love your colour choices. A wonderful gift idea. Thanks for a great DT creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my is this DARLING! I love how the embossing looks like snow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the added snow to your image. Your altered little note book is darling Sheri!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheri, this is adorable! The images is sweet and I can't get enough of that Eskimo Kisses!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that image and love your little journal!!! So cute!!! Love the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! How did you not emboss the images, but you did it around it? Too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sheri,

    I think this card is amazing it is one of my favorites of yours I love the ribbons on the side and how you did the reverse embossed Snow flakes is so cool and your coloring is totally wonderful too!!!!

    heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh oh oh soooo cute! I LOVE altered items and yours is so sweet! Hey, did you emboss the snow flakes one by one? You rock! That looks so much better than running the entire thing through! I love the DP Sher, such happy colors. ♥

    ReplyDelete