Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #25

Hello Everyone!!

It's time for another sweet sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!

This week I get to combine two of my favorites as Inktegrity is sponsoring this weeks challenge!! As a DT member over at Inktegrity, I just love working with Joni's fabulous images!!

For my card this week I used the new Goble Goble image that was recently released.


Now here is the Sketch...

Make sure to head over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday to see what the Design Team has for you!! We hope that you will be inspired and play along with us!!

Recipe:
Paper: SU Blue Bayou CS, Autumn DP(Recollections)
Stamps: Gobble Gobble Digital Image (Inktegrity), Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU)
Tools: Scallop Edge Border Punch (SU), Word Window Punch (SU), Modern Label Punch (SU), Copics, ScorPal
Embellishments: Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Foam Tape

Happy Stamping!!
Sheri

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful work with the image hun! Love the DP's.
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri, I just love the deep rich colors you have used for your card this week. The turkey is a fun image. Love everything about your card. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri your card this week is just right for Thanksgiving!! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so pretty, and I love the turkey. Happy Thanksgiving Sheri!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just beautiful Sheri! Pretty colors! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheri, I love your take on the turkey. You always do such a fablous job on all your cards. The colors are beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving and thats for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another little jewel Sheri ! I do love the colours you have chosen and this little turkey is really too cute ! Great Job !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Sheri, I love how you have used your image and the colours and papers on this card are perfect :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your turkey! The teal and burnt orange is wonderful together. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous colors and another great card!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutley love your colors and the turkey is adorable! Hugs, Dannette

    ReplyDelete