Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Happy Sunday Everyone!! Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!! I have a real quick post for you today. I wanted to share the card I made for this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketch. At first the curved piece stumped me but I ended up creating a border using 1" punched circles. The Alien image is from The Digi Shack and colored with copics. Thanks for stopping in!!


Recipe:

Paper: Brown Bazzill CS, PTI Ripe Avocado CS, Classic Crest Solar White CS, Fence Stripe Chatterbox DP

Stamp: Alien Digital Image (The Digi Shack), Happy Birthday Sentiment (computer generated)

Tools: Small Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, SU Word Window Punch, Tinny Bubbles Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), 1" Circle Punch

Copics: E57, YG91, YG95

Embellishments: Brads, Clear Glaze Pen (Sakura), Foam Tape

Happy Stamping!

Sheri

9 comments:

  1. LOL - Oh my goodness he's adorable!! This is such a great card for a boy or a boy at heart. Love the colors and I like how you did the border.

    Thanks for playing with us again Sheri, at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I came here for the Verve Blog Hop but saw this card and just had to comment. This is so adorable -- and I love how you used the glaze pen on his spots. The Digi Shack, hmmm? I think I'll go check it out and then come back and start exploring your blog. Thanks so much for sharing your ideas and creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's the best curve i've ever seen! love it!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! The textured paper is just perfect for it!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, he is SO cute! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness...is this just not the cutest card. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh...Sheri!! This card is too darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a great card! Love the color combination! Oh and thank you for the comment on my blog! I really enjoyed playing with TPE! See you this week again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and BTW I left you a little gift on my blog. Please check it out.

    ReplyDelete