Monday, June 1, 2009

MOJO89 & TPE #17


Happy Tuesday! I had a really hectic day at work yesterday so it was nice to be able to come home to my favorite room in the house and play for a bit. I am addicted to challenges and the card I have to show you today is for this weeks Mojo Monday & TPE Challenges. I was able to combine Mojo's sketch and TPE's recipe challenge (3 buttons, 2 layers, & 1 sentiment).

Recipe:

Stamps: Verve's Petal & Stems, PTI's Mixed Messages
Paper: Black Bazzill, Creative Memories Light Blue, Classic Crest: Solar White, DP by Me & My Big Ideas
Ink: PTI Spring Moss, Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, SU 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle Punches,
Spellbinders Labels Four, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder,
Cuttlebug Flowers Die, Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch
Embellishments: Black Buttons, Blue Floss, Silver Pearls, .005 Black Fine Line Pen

Happy Stamping!
Sheri




3 comments: